Thursday, December 29, 2005

Evil in a tablet



I must beg forgiveness from my many adoring fans (Bren) since I have been a bit under the weather the last few days. I am in the throws of detoxifying from a course of Prednisone. That stuff is awful! If you never have to take it---GOOD! I'm sure it has it's place, and I'm also sure that I needed some of the properties it dispensed, but OMG I feel awful! I feel like a truck has not only run me over, but backed up a few times just to make sure I was pulverized. Everything hurts. A walk to the bathroom leaves me out of breath. If I sit still long enough, I will fall asleep--even if I just woke up!

I hope to be back ranting and raving soon. Luckily, the world seems quiet, so there is not much to stir me although just being home for the week has been very entertaining and enlightening.

No comments: