Saturday, December 31, 2005

The fog has lifted!


Well, today is the first day that I have actually felt close to normal. I got a great night's sleep. Woke up hungry, and for the first time in close to a week, I think I might have a good day.

I am giving mad props to a detoxification tea I have been drinking for the last 36 hours that really helped me turn the corner. Yogi Tea is a brand that is found in most health food stores and one I have used for different focuses in the past with varied results. I have used their Fasting, Sleep, and Echinacea blends in the past. This DeTox blend is wonderful! I felt a difference after the very first 8 oz. I specifically drank three cups yesterday, and after each I felt better and better. This morning I have a marked improvement.

So kids, the moral of this story is, #1 try to stay away from Prednisone or Prednisone-like drugs. #2 if you need to address certain ailments, try this brand of herbal teas that most likely will do the trick for what ails you! Cheers!

No comments: