Thursday, February 16, 2006

Are you satisfied?



Well, Dick Cheney can breathe a sigh of relief. President Hitler is "satisfied" with the way the big Dick handled this debacle.

According to Bush's evil puppet Scott McClellan, we (the American people) should also be satisfied now that our gutless leader has spoken on the subject. Have you thought "enough already" in the last few days?

The only person that has the right to say "enough already" is poor Harry Whittington, and then if he said it, it would only be referring to how much he is being ignored through all of this.

Poor insincere, evil, heartless, Dick Cheney. He managed to muster up a misting of tears last night while he preached to the choir at Faux News. What a joke.

Hell no, I'm not satisfied. I want to know why it took so long to report this. I want to know why the VP didn't talk to police regarding the incident until enough time had passed for his blood alcohol level to regulate. I want to know why the victim wasn't taken to a major hospital immediately so possibly the heart attack he had could have been prevented. Cheney didn't even go to the hospital after the incident. He went back to the lodge and poured himself a stiff one.

I'm asking all these questions, but I forgot...I know all the answers already. Our nation is under the control of a bunch of drunk-middle-aged-self-entitled-frat-boys. Oh yeah... silly me.

Here is a good blog post from RJ Eskow that sheds a different light on things.

No comments: