Saturday, August 05, 2006

a new beginning

My girl found this attached to the edge of the house last week. Pretty cool. We have had a larger number of butterflies this year due to some new plantings from spring so this shouldn't be a huge surprise.
I have chosen to take this as a possible sign of a couple of things, clearly all around change and beginnings:

Our house is up for sale and we are anxiously waiting to take the next step toward our next beautiful shelter. This chrysalis most likely has been placed here to teach me that patience reaps beautiful things. I'm trying. I'm not known to be the most patient person in the world. Bad trait. I will make the attempt to relax, be patient, and enjoy the clean non-cluttered splendor of our current abode.

The other thing I have chosen to see is that a new beginning for us politically and nationally is on the horizon. We are fast approaching the mid-term elections. Our voices are going to be heard and followed. The shambles that is the Bush Regime has a limited number of days. We already see cracks in the armor. The emperor has no clothes.
I have no patience for this despicable bunch of men, but I can muster the patience for the beauty of watching His Ignorance fall like Saddam's statue. Posted by Picasa

No comments: