Thursday, February 08, 2007


How many of you have ever arrived at a place of business a few minutes before the scheduled time to open? Now unless you are an employee who happens to have lost your key, do you ever proceed to knock on the door expecting someone to open it just because you are ready to come in?
If you raised your hand, how did that work for you? Did someone let you in so you could get a jump on shopping or browsing and thereby enable you to have the staff of the business at your disposal?
Just curious.
Maybe this new door knocker would curtail those people and her rude behavior.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, so I admit that the teabagging jokes got a little out of control these last few days. I promised myself I was going to stop.

But holy hell....where was this picture hiding??? I'm always a day late and a dollar short.....(I was trying to think of a anatomical cliche that would work but my coffee hasn't kicked in).