Monday, July 02, 2007

Enough is Enough! I'm Back!

After a few months hiatus, thoughtful consideration, and the inability to keep my mouth shut...I have decided to start blogging again. Some of you have asked why I stopped. Some have asked when I would return. Here are the best explanations of both:

1. I stopped because after watching and studying the popular self-help DVD "The Secret" I felt like I may be contributing, in a universal sense, to the continuation of crappy things happening in our world. So, although my original purpose of having a blog was to air my gripes as well as celebrations, I thought that maybe I was helping to create more crap by talking about how crappy things are sometimes. Get it? If not, watch "The Secret"

2. I can no longer hold my tongue regarding some of the things that are happening in our political landscape. I feel like Blogging keeps me plugged in. It makes me think about what is going on around me. I feel that is important. I also like to inform others as much as possible, and if something I say makes you click on a link or research a topic you are unaware of, then I think that offsets any power the topic receives from my rants.
I also miss sharing some of the cool and silly things that happen in my life. example: my countdown clock to the right has expired and I had THE most amazing trip to NYC and I want to share it!

So, I am going to start blogging again. Whew! There I said it! So tell your friends!
The Bitch Is Back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! So glad you are back! I have missed your interesting observations and clever comments. bh

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! I too have missed you and your comments, interesting links, etc. etc. etc:)) RN