Monday, July 30, 2007

Okay, so I have been furiously working for the last two weeks to find a music player for this site. As you can tell, I have been victorious! Of course none of this would have been possible without the cunning and wisdom of my lovely JennyB. Thank you so much, my much-better half!

So for those of you who abhor music as you visit sites, hit the stop button and be done with it!

To the rest of you, I hope you enjoy the beautiful music currently playing. Most likely it is from The Pirate Queen Original Broadway Cast Recording. I feel like everyone should hear this gorgeous music that brings me much joy. My BFF, Stephanie J. Block, is a featured voice.

If by chance I have changed the music by the time you read this, go with the flow. It could be Green Day, Billy Bragg, or Public Enemy. Hey! The site is named MY Brain, not Everybody Else's Brain!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I so enjoy your brain...and music! RN