Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Whip out your best George W. Bush impersonation and enjoy these doozey quotes from the last few months:


"Information is moving -- you know, nightly news is one way, of course, but it's also moving through the blogosphere and through the Internets." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 2, 2007
(yes, he is still saying "Internets" as of this May!)

"The question is, who ought to make that decision? The Congress or the commanders? And as you know, my position is clear -- I'm a commander guy." --George W. Bush, who apparently is no longer "The Decider," Washington, D.C., May 2, 2007

"Either we'll succeed, or we won't succeed. And the definition of success as I described is sectarian violence down. Success is not no violence." --George W. Bush, on Iraq, Washington, D.C., May 2, 2007

"And so, what Gen. Petraeus is saying, some early signs, still dangerous, but give me -- give my chance a plan to work." --George W. Bush, in an interview with Charlie Rose, April 24, 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK I am confused...I wish I could understand the language that is not mine:))

Anyway, I am so sick of the upside down W...that would be M for moron! RN