Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Last night watching the election results roll in, I found it interesting that MSNBC tripped over itself repeatedly to make sure you, the viewer, understood that Hillary's win in Florida didn't mean anything. Nothing. Zero. Hollow.
I honestly don't know how much less of a fanfare they could have made it. Even as and, after she addressed supporters, a standard on election nights, Matthews and Olbermann kept taking shots.
I am perfectly aware that we currently will have no delegates to seat, but what was the harm in thanking us? She did not campaign here, just like the other Dem candidates, but she did stop by last night to say thanks after a resounding victory votewise. I mean, we, the individual voter do count don't we?
I know I probably have a small chip on my shoulder regarding this issue right now, but it seems no matter what she does it is WRONG. I mean really, when was the last time you heard a positive story come out about her from any news channel. It's just getting old and predictable.

No comments: