Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Zen Palate

I can't even begin to tell you how excited we are to be so close to eating at our favorite restaurant EVER! Zen Palate in NYC is absolutely the best vegetarian eating establishment. period.

We have already mapped out that we can eat there four times on this trip. Daily activities will be centered around how easily we can get to the nearest location. I have been perusing the framed menu in my kitchen all week so I will know exactly what I want to order first. Why waste time reading it there?
The dish featured above is the appetizer Thai Chop Salad. Just listen to this:

crisp julienne strips of fresh jicama, snow peas, cucumber and carrot with sweet bell peppers and mesclun leaves in a Thai peanut dressing

Whuuut?!
This in one of the main reasons we just can't wait to get back in the city.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I come?
Ang

Revday said...

Oh happy day,
Oh happy mind,
Happy mouth,
Happy stomach,
To dream,
To eat.