Thursday, May 15, 2008

Keith Olbermann is my new boyfriend!

I've been staying away from the political talk lately because, well, because I'm tired of it all frankly. I can't bring myself to run after every little mudsling that comprises our current primary situation. It is becoming clear that I am going to have to get behind Barack Obama as our Democratic candidate, so there is no use in falling into the fray of silliness. I'm just patiently awaiting June 3rd when this is supposed to be over. tick tock.

Now, I must send a shout out/holla/howdoyoudo to Allyson for sending me this link of Keith Olbermann's 12 minute rant on dear ole' George. Thank you thank you thank you thank you! Absolutely made my day!

Okay, so everybody pause the sidebar music, sit back and relax as Keith says everything we have all been thinking and wish we could say to the Buffoon in Chief ourselves:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keith Olbermann is MY new boyfriend. WOW! I think he said it all. bh