Saturday, September 06, 2008

So it's been a week of Palin, Palin, Palin. Are you as sick of her as I am? Although, I have to admit that the last week has been like a political Hanukkah. I found myself giddy with excitement as I launched my browser each morning never quite sure what the day's gift would be.

Yesterday I decided that I would post all the things I have been working on this week regarding Caribou Barbie, and then let it be. I don't wish to fuel the media blitz via my post tags.
It's been the RNC's week to be in the spotlight. We had ours and it was spectacular. Full of positivity and hope. It saddened/excited me that they squandered the chance to make their argument. Two nights were spent attacking Barack and Joe. Two nights were spent spinning lies. Two nights were spent trying to convince a weary America that the Party is still Grand. Two nights wasted.
I don't want to waste my time anymore feeding the negative.

No comments: