Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thank goodness! I wasn't sure which way to vote and now I'm totally convinced!

Is anyone even listening to this guy anymore? WTF? We had to have a press event to declare that Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Joe the Plumber has chosen his candidate after a grueling deliberation and careful consideration of the pros and cons of each. Kiss my ass!
First off the only dumbshits still listening to/following this tool are McCain, Palin, and one or two wing-nuts I see on the street bold enough to wear a "Read My Lipstick" t-shirt.
The fact that the Associated Press actually had to expend the energy to type up this story should be a crime. The media needs to turn it's back on the shenanigans that are being passed off as real issues and real values of the American working class.
That being said, Seacrest out.

No comments: