Sunday, January 29, 2006

Deep Breath...



It has taken me a full day to gather my thoughts about our trip to see Wicked.

I had such a great time and the show was incredible. The cast of this tour has really gelled and is so comfortable onstage. It looks effortless! I was particularly excited to have seen Carole Shelley in the role of Madame Morrible which she originated Broadway.

Not to gloss over how great the show was, but for me the most excitement happened afterward when I got to meet Stephanie! Soooo excited to have actually talked to her and share my appreciation! She even knew who I was since we have corresponded via email a few times since April '05 (how can you forget a name like mine!)
She is just the best and I can't wait to watch her career continue to unfold! What a hidden talent!
Sigh...

No comments: