Wednesday, May 03, 2006

right where we left off...

I went down to Orlando yesterday to spend some time with my old friend Kay! It was so good to see her and catch up on current life events!
Kay currently lives in Philly, but was in state for her first ever triathlon! I am so proud of her and the resilience she has shown to finish this huge task! I admire her very much. It takes a strong person to commit to something like that...and strong she is.

We have been through so much in the last 19 years as friends. Various cities and girlfriends have come and gone. Many pounds have come and gone as well! Still, no matter the city, girlfriend or weight division, we have always stayed in touch and always seem to come back together to check in on our often busy lives. Kay has been my touchstone for a time in my life that was innocent, scary, carefree, and bursting with potential. I'm so glad to still have her in my life today! Posted by Picasa

No comments: