Wednesday, July 26, 2006

hurdle/deadline #1

We made it to the first deadline in the process of listing our house for sale. Watson is listing the house ASAP. Let me tell you that it came with a lot of blood, sweat, and tears, more sweat--ok a lot of sweat, and Biofreeze.

It's now official. Tuesday afternoon began the days of living in a dollhouse/model home. The rules have been thrown down as such:
  • everything must be put away upon arrival into house
  • no current resident is allowed to eat, drink, sleep, sneeze, shake off, clean themselves or each other, play, live or breathe until the house is sold
  • no clutter (refer the bullet #1)
  • mow and manicure lawn daily if not more

Lord this has been stressful. We both took turns having mental breakdowns since last Friday. We have both had dreams about various crazy happenings with the house. Proof that I am stressed came in the form of #1 I haven't been able to sleep well #2 started my period a week and half early! OK, it's on now! When the menses get affected IT IS ON!

I don't have time to go to work either. I need to obsessively stand around and dust and vacuum like a Stepford Wife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes...you know I can relate. However, I am in the process of packing up my house and nothing is in order. UGHHHHH it makes me crazy. It will all be OK. RN