Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Cross your fingers...deep breath...

Good news that threw us into mowing the yard at 7:30 last night with a huge thunderstorm approaching, and me with a doozey of a headache: the first lookers wanted to look again today!
Oh! I think I may end up with some sort of ulcer out of this. The anticipation, the expectation, the worry, the possible rejection...

I try really hard to live a life free of expectation. Doing so leaves one generally surprised and rarely disappointed. As good as I try to be at this, hey, I'm only human. I really want this house to sell. I want it to sell quick too. We are going to blow out our adrenals quick at this pace. So, yeah I am secretly full of expectation. I think our house is pretty and more importantly it has character and a lot of sweat equity that shows.

So cross your fingers, your toes, your eyes, hell, cross your labia if you can! It can only help!

No comments: