Monday, August 14, 2006

D2

Who my age doesn't love to periodically climb in the way-back machine and sing your favorite songs from the 80's? Now I don't mean the cliche 80's that are overplayed on the trying-to-be-trendy-stations that dedicate 2 hours every Saturday night to the genre. I'm talking about really good music from back then.
This is a screen shot from an HD concert at Wembly Stadium by Duran Duran.
First of all, bigs ups to both my TV and camera for being so crisp and awesome. (I wish this technology was around in the 80's which is when my best TV picture taking took place!)
Anyway, the boys look and sound absolutely fabulous! Wow! Very good, and rivaling performances from their heyday of which I have first-hand knowledge.
Hey, maybe I can go see them now and lose the other half of my hearing! Posted by Picasa

No comments: