Friday, January 19, 2007

Change is Good

Hello Everybody!
I decided to change up the blog and try out some of the new tools the new and improved Blogger has released. I'll have to say I am having a great time! Look at all the fun stuff in the sidebar!! Some of these things I have been trying to do in HTML with no success, and that is due to the fact that I have NO CLUE what I am doing in HTML! Sooo, now Blogger has made it easier for me to jazz up the site! Yeah!
Hoping to shake up the photos and links and make it a surprise for my legion of fan!

Now that the house is pretty much done, I have time to get back to ranting, raving and plain old bitching! It's good to be back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wondered where you had been. I looked a the house pics...beautiful. I am glad to have you back! RN