Sunday, August 19, 2007


Happily, we are back from our annual trek to Orlando for the Florida Chiropractic Association's Annual Convention. You might remember me talking about it last year. I think I even posted pics of our room and the beautiful resort.

Well, I hope you enjoyed those. You will be hard pressed to get us back there for that convention again.

#1 the convention itself is not in line with Jen's philosophy and therefore is nowhere near the shot in the arm it should be for her.

#2 the cool things we find for the office are significantly outweighed by the number of crappy vendors they allow in to set up a booth. Ibuprofen cream? Permanent makeup? Gold chains on a spool? Puleeze tell me what that has to do with spinal health!

#3 the beds are HORRIBLY hard! Now, mind you, they didn't seem to be as bad last year, but that was because we just didn't know better! Select Comfort reigns supreme! The bed situation coupled with the fact that the Internet speed in the rooms, although complimentary, was slower than I remember dial-up being. How is a blogger-girl supposed to keep up with her peeps? I'm just sayin'...

We got home at 1am last night, and for those of you that know these grannies----that is CRAZY!

After an amazing nights sleep, again I say...Select Comfort reigns supreme!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry the trip was a bummer. And why can't I have a laser hair treatment and some permanent lipstick with my adjustment???? Come on now! bh