Thursday, August 16, 2007

In light of having just sat through my first City Commission meeting this week, to the tune of 4 very boring hours:

I motion to make it okay to slap someone when they are being stupid, selfish, dumb, egotistic, stupid, self-centered, nosey, stupid, bossy, rude, neurotic, adult-OCDish, stupid, manipulative, leading, stupid, stupid, stupid....and stupid.

I would rather sit through weekly City Commission meetings for 4 hours than have to bear the agony of being surrounded by the loons I spent one hour with yesterday morning. Just when I thought the Crazy Train had surely left the station, and taken everyone to a place far away, in walks the reigning Queen, who promptly makes herself at home and seems prepared to stay for a bit.

I now understand why people drink.

No comments: