Thursday, December 06, 2007

heads up

If tomorrow you are watching ___________ news show (fill in the blank with your show of choice) and my face appears, it will be because I have gone next door and killed the neighbor who thinks it is cool to leave her fucking dog outside to bark incessantly. Apparently SHE doesn't want to hear the dog bark either so she leaves it outside to annoy the shit out of everyone within earshot. Here's a tip Cookie---train the fucking beast and she will mind you and not bark in the house like some unruly wolfchild found in the wild.
I'm just sayin'.

2 comments:

Revday said...

Where I live incessantly barking dogs are considered diturbing the peice and owners are warned and then ticketed. Just call the police sweety. That way you don't have to go to jail.

Revday said...

Well, I didn't even spell that one did I? My bad.