Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Zombies vanquished...I think...

Okay, it looks like my PC is going to play nice at least for now. It may have had something to do with the fact that I threatened to take a Louisville Slugger to it if it didn't quit pretending to have been invaded by zombies (refer to previous post)

So with that, let me get right to the stupidity that is our president and his awesome press conference yesterday regarding Iran and the National Intelligence Estimate findings:


BIG FAT LIAR

"Nothing has changed in this NIE that says, `OK, why don't we just stop worrying about it?' Quite the contrary. I think the NIE makes it clear that Iran needs to be taken seriously as a threat to peace," Bush said. "My opinion hasn't changed."

So basically what this idiot is preaching is that the NIE is a load of crap because it doesn't come to the war drum, pick up a stick, and join the beating. We're supposed to believe him? Haven't we heard this song before? I know it's lame duck time, but this bunch needs to get a new bag of tricks. I'm bored.

Meanwhile, the new sweetheart of the GOP seems to be as equally informed on the subject of Iran. Hey Mikey! You might want to pick up a paper now and then or at least eavesdrop in the halls of Washington.

No comments: