Thursday, April 10, 2008

God of Gore

So in my quest to find something to do other than read, or succumb to the wiles of "Dancing with the Stars", I decided to start playing a 2006 game series called God of War. (The extremely astute among us will note a new sidebar showing what I am playing currently)
My girl has already played I and II and is in the middle of the PSP installment. I have always been intrigued by the storyline, graphics, voiceovers, and gameplay. So I decided to give it a shot and I'm glad I did! So far it has been a blast--challenging, but not too hard and as I expected the storyline is very engaging. However, I do question how all this blood and heartless violence is feeding my "pain body" All the good work I'm doing in reading "A New Earth" could be getting bathed in the blood of innocent Greeks! I mean, does this look like a character who has a small pain body?
Yeah...that's Medusa's head...pretty sure that is not good "pain body" etiquette.

No comments: