Tuesday, May 06, 2008

my daily first stop

My favorite blogger, my blogging idol, the woman I hope to be when I grow up, Heather Armstrong, is going to be on The Today Show tomorrow and most likely Good Morning America sometime this week. She will be talking about her success as a Mommy Blogger (Mother's Day is coming!) and most likely will be plugging her new book that dropped this week.
Now that she is breaking out, I want it on the record that I have been reading Heather's blog, dooce for quite some time. She has a great sense of humor, great style, and has figured out how to provide for her family via the blogosphere. I think it's great! I laugh everyday when I read her posts. She has taught me that we all take ourselves way too seriously and need to laugh at ourselves more. Stop over and check out her site.

No comments: