Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wowee Wednesday

Lisa Marie Presley
Thank goodness eligibility for Wowee Wednesday does not hinge on one's choice of significant other. Were that the case, you would not be lucky enough to enjoy today's celebration. Let's face it. Lisa makes some not so good choices in the love department. Hence the four marriages.
So much for sanctity but, I digress. Today is for Wowees, and that's it.
There is no denying the fact that Elvis and Priscilla created a beautiful child! As Lisa Marie ages she looks more and more like her mom, but flashes of dad are ever-present when even a faint grin crosses her face. I think Elvis was adorable so that might be why I like Lisa so much. That and the fact that I tend to have a penchant for hot and brooding slightly-bad girls! I just never get tired of looking at her!
So go on...wow to her!


Wow, tell me who you see at 2:46

No comments: