Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wowee Wednesday

Neve Campbell
Back in the 90's I watched "Party of Five" like a lot of other people, but honestly I was only watching for Neve. Sure, I got a bit caught up in the heart-wrenching story of this family of children with no parents and their day-to-day struggles, but Neve was the reason I tuned in in the first place!
This cute little Canadian is also the reason I can proclaim that I have seen every "Scream" movie in the horror series. Mind you, I watched most of those at home, at high noon on a bright sunny day. I said I liked Neve..not being scared to death about serial slashers. She was worth it.
However, dreams came true and I wore out the pause and rewind buttons when "Wild Things" came out. Holey Moley! Most watch this movie for a young and naughty Denise Richards, but I know a legion of ladies that watch it for a butched out Neve Campbell. Wow--wee. That's all I'm sayin'.
You think my lovely will let me have this on my iPhone?

2 comments:

Bren B said...

Wowee is right!!!

Bren B said...

Wowee is right!!!