- Citigroup gets a $300 billion dollar, poorly structured bailout from the government
- Citigroup proceeds to form a partnership with Morgan Stanley using said bailout money
- Citigroup now states that they will post a $10 billion dollar profit from the Morgan Stanley venture
- In November, Citigroup agreed to invest $10 billion in the transportation industry, and bought a toll road operation...in Spain
- Citigroup's CEO salary for 2009? $216 million or $108,000 per hour
- And my Citibank card with excellent credit has an interest rate of 27.9% which makes it impossible to use.
Okay, NOW it's all clear to me. I just needed it spelled out. S-C-R-E-W-E-D.