Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Join the Momversation

I'm no mom, although I have heard the word 'mother' plus a few more in association with my name many a time, but I do seem to find myself strangely drawn to this cool event called Momversation.
In essence, Momversation is a group of mommy bloggers that take a topic and give their views and perspectives in video form. It is designed so that one mom asks a question, gives her views and then tosses the webcam to the next mom and so on then viola! A momversation ensues.

Topics include breastfeeding, toxins, circumcision, being a wife, and homeschooling to name a few. I think I like it so much because it affords me the opportunity to hear this group of successful women/mommy bloggers speak their mind in a humorous fashion. I follow only a couple of their blogs, but I never miss a Momversation! Check it out!

No comments: