Thursday, October 25, 2007

As I posted earlier this week, I have been posting in my brain if not in real life and today I am finding the time to actually sit down and say a few things. My blogger brain has been sizzling all week long with a few topics that just can't be ignored any longer.

I'll start with the story that just started hitting the airwaves and blogosphere in this morning. Big ups to GMA for actually covering the story, but I'd like to see a little outrage and disgust since this isn't the first time this has happened! Make sure you check out all the evidence. The GMA clip speaks volumes.

Apparently, the only fire Cheney is interested in are the ones that result from bombs over Baghdad. The audacity of this administration to continue to insult those affected by natural disasters is astonishing. Absolutely pathetic.

No comments: