Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wowee Wednesday

Jaime Sommers

This week we are going back to what could quite possibly be my first Wowee. Now let me explain that at the time I didn't know I was feeling "wowee" after all I was just 9 yrs old. At the time all I knew for sure was I wanted to be just like Jaime Sommers right down to the denim skirt and plaid blouses (BTW,that was most likely the last time I wanted to wear a "blouse")

She was smart, powerful, pretty and half machine! What more could I want?! Who needs "Baywatch" when you can have Jaime Sommers in slow-motion? Bah!

Enjoy this blast from the past! When I watch it I am transported back to sitting on the floor in front of the TV, in my pajamas, wet hair fresh from the shower, ready for my hour of heaven!

My lunchbox
My dollBarbie Dream Camper? Oh so juvenile...
My wall poster (no, it is not still hanging)
My new favorite website
And because I know you are asking yourselves already, yes, yes I do have a Sleep Number Bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your Wowee Wednesdays. Watching the intro really took me back (way back!). She was too cool! bh